Wut Friendship

I unfriended him on Facebook.

I had blocked him from seeing my posts on FB for awhile now, feeling like one day I'll know its time to unblock him and we can slowly rebuild our friendship or something. Unfortunately that means I see his name every time I post something (as the person who won't see the post.)

I'm just tired of having this pending decision over my head about when I should be friends with him again or waiting for the day I'll feel better about what went down and we can be buddies. In retrospect, he hadn't given a shit or tried to make things better for quite some time by the time it ended. So really, why am I spending any energy worrying about preserving some last shred of friendship when I don't know if he sincerely wants to be friends, or if he'll even give a shit or treat me better than with the apathy I was so used to seeing.

Plus in no universe do I want to see him his girlfriend. Lovely as she may be, I don't want to see. 

If it was meant to be, it'll be. I'm just letting go of the responsibility for being the one to make it happen, because--as the kids say--I just can't even right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wut Changed?

What's Left?

Wut's Up?